Starting my own fun. Put any number in my ask box and I will answer them!
- What is the weirdest thing you own
- Have you ever played with a Ouija Board
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits
- Do you still trick-or-treat
- Have you ever had a black cat cross you, and have a streak of bad luck afterwards
- Least favorite thing about Halloween
- Favorite Serial Killer
- Favorite thing to do in a Graveyard
- Favorite Ghost Story
- Have you ever contacted a loved one from beyond the grave
- Your biggest fear
- Favorite Pumpkin flavored foods
- Candy corn or Popcorn Balls
- Best halloween you ever had
- Do you go to Corn Mazes
- Do you like Haunted Houses
- Do you own any human remains that aren’t your own
- Have you ever smashed a pumpkin
- Do you like Apple Cider
- Do you live near any ‘spooky’ places
- Do you ever get goosebumps
- Have you ever seen a dead body apart from a funeral
- Have you ever broken into an abandoned house or building
- Do you believe in Werewolves?
- Your scariest memory
- Ever heard white noise from a turned off tv or radio
- Weirdest Coincidence
- Ever had your fortune told
- Do you see figures in your peripheral vision
- Favorite ‘fictional’ bad guys or monsters that you wish was real
- Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds
- Ever held a Seance
- Ever made a potion of any sort
- Ever worn ‘funeral attire’ outside of a funeral
- Have you ever made a blood pact
- Have you ever worked a spell
- Do you believe in curses
- Ever had an animal or pet see something that you can’t
- Have you ever gotten lost in the woods at night
- Have you ever caught a photo of a ghost
- Have you ever played Bloody Mary
- What is your favorite thing about Halloween
- What are you dressing up as this year
- Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- What are your favorite Halloween/Spooky Movies
- Have any favorite Halloween memories
- What songs remind you of Halloween
- Ever been to Salem, Massachusetts
- Do you believe in ghosts
- Ever had a paranormal experience
- Are you superstitious
- If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be
An actress from the movie
Another racist arrest, this time on Django Uchained actress, Daniele Watts. She was kissing her white partner, Brian Lucas. The police assumed she was a prostitute and he was a john.
Yeezy makes an embarrassing mistake
I’ve always found him disgusting but it just keeps getting worse.
Studio of Francis Harwood (in Italy)
Portrait Bust of a Black Man
England, Italy (1758)
Black Stone and Yellow Siena Marble, 2 ft. 3 1/2 in. x 1 ft. 7 3/4 in. x 10 1/2 in.
Info via Getty Museum:
With noble bearing, this man proudly holds his chin high above his powerful chest. Sculptor Francis Harwood chose a black stone to reproduce the sitter’s skin tone. Harwood also chose an unusualformat for the , terminating it in a wide arc below the man’s pectoral muscles. Harwood was familiar with antique sculptures from time spent in Florence reproducing and copying them. He may have deliberately used this elegant, rounded termination, which includes the entire, unclothed chest and shoulders, to evoke associations with ancient busts of notable men. Although the identity of the sitter is unknown, the scar on his face suggests that this is a portrait of a specific individual.
This work may be one of the earliest sculpted portraits of a Black individual by a European.*
* I think we should all know by now that this is definitely untrue.
I really think heroineofhumour is my favourite person.
I just wanna smoosh her face and buy her candy and bake stuff for her and clean her house and go on adventures and make sure she is safe and happy and stress free (or as much as possible, anyway).
Short but sweet. Or mean, as the case may be.
Last October I arrived in Orlando in the middle of the night on set for a project that was picking up pace on IndieGoGo. I spent two all-nighters on set photographing and videotaping the making of a film now known as Invaders.
Now, Invaders will be playing alongside films such as Kevin Smith’s Tusk, The ABC’s of Death 2, and more! Congrats to everyone involved in the making of this film, and I can’t wait to see what comes next!
I’m reblogging this everywhere because I’m so fucking proud and excited!
Space unicorn take 2 @sugarpill goldilux and @urbandecaycosmetics electric palette + @limecrimemakeup poisonberry #motd #space #altblackgirls
OMFG YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL STOP
There needs to be a collective noun for Deadpools. A chimichanga of Deadpools?
Around here we’ve always called them Poolparties.