Bernard Black quotes reimagined as motivational posters
So within the past two weeks, I managed to make THREE models for the Markiplier fandom! I hope y’all really enjoy this! Because it was a lot of fun to work on!
Doesn’t mean I’m not going to be making any more markiplier related stuff. Because I know there is a lot more amazing things that will happen in the future!
After a little over a year of tumbling, I’ve finally reached 1,000 followers! I’ve been wanting to host a giveaway for a while, but needed a really good reason. Now I have one! I want to say thank you so much to all of my wonderful followers by treating you the best way I know how.
One large flat rate USPS Priority Mail box filled with the following fantabulous items (almost everything is pictured above, make sure to click the photos to view them in full):
- All of the gothy clothing items I can find over two trips to the thrift store in your size (or very close to it).
- One set of vintage resin miniature Halloween tree ornaments (12 ornaments in set).
- One set of vintage metal Halloween ornaments (6 ornaments in set)
- One Vampire Kitties calendar (it’s for 2014, but the pictures are adorable!).
- One handwritten thank you card from me
- Various other Halloween/Gothic-themed items to make sure the box is FULL (surprise!).
That’s right, I will be thrifting for you on TWO separate shopping trips! No matter your gender or size, I will shop for you and I will find you amazing gothy things!
- You must be 18 years of age or older (by entering, you are telling me that you are 18 or older).
- You must live in the United States (sorry, but as I’m not familiar with international laws, I can’t put myself at risk for liability by opening this up to everyone).
- You must be following me (I will check!).
- You must reblog this post to enter. Do not modify this post in any way. Likes do not count, but are welcome! You may reblog multiple times for multiple entries, but please don’t spam your own followers!
- You must have your ask box open for me to contact you in the event that you do win.
- You must be willing to provide me a mailing address so that I can send you your winnings!
- If I do not receive a response from the winner within 24 hours of notification via ask box, the prize will go to the next entrant in line, and so on, until a winner has responded.
- Winner will be drawn at random via a random number generator.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM CST on October 15, 2014. Winner will be announced October 16th, 2014 via text post and notified via ask box. Prize will be mailed to winner no later than November 15, 2014 (unless some extenuating circumstance occurs, but I will be in touch and provide you a tracking number as soon as it is shipped).
Still to this day my favorite comic
Ready for Autumn.
…and tea time.
……and stormy weather.
Artwork by the incredibly talented viki-vaki.
Starting my own fun. Put any number in my ask box and I will answer them!
- What is the weirdest thing you own
- Have you ever played with a Ouija Board
- Do you believe in ghosts/spirits
- Do you still trick-or-treat
- Have you ever had a black cat cross you, and have a streak of bad luck afterwards
- Least favorite thing about Halloween
- Favorite Serial Killer
- Favorite thing to do in a Graveyard
- Favorite Ghost Story
- Have you ever contacted a loved one from beyond the grave
- Your biggest fear
- Favorite Pumpkin flavored foods
- Candy corn or Popcorn Balls
- Best halloween you ever had
- Do you go to Corn Mazes
- Do you like Haunted Houses
- Do you own any human remains that aren’t your own
- Have you ever smashed a pumpkin
- Do you like Apple Cider
- Do you live near any ‘spooky’ places
- Do you ever get goosebumps
- Have you ever seen a dead body apart from a funeral
- Have you ever broken into an abandoned house or building
- Do you believe in Werewolves?
- Your scariest memory
- Ever heard white noise from a turned off tv or radio
- Weirdest Coincidence
- Ever had your fortune told
- Do you see figures in your peripheral vision
- Favorite ‘fictional’ bad guys or monsters that you wish was real
- Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds
- Ever held a Seance
- Ever made a potion of any sort
- Ever worn ‘funeral attire’ outside of a funeral
- Have you ever made a blood pact
- Have you ever worked a spell
- Do you believe in curses
- Ever had an animal or pet see something that you can’t
- Have you ever gotten lost in the woods at night
- Have you ever caught a photo of a ghost
- Have you ever played Bloody Mary
- What is your favorite thing about Halloween
- What are you dressing up as this year
- Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- What are your favorite Halloween/Spooky Movies
- Have any favorite Halloween memories
- What songs remind you of Halloween
- Ever been to Salem, Massachusetts
- Do you believe in ghosts
- Ever had a paranormal experience
- Are you superstitious
- If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be
An actress from the movie
Another racist arrest, this time on Django Uchained actress, Daniele Watts. She was kissing her white partner, Brian Lucas. The police assumed she was a prostitute and he was a john.